CHESSBOARD CHECKERS CHESS
INTERLOCKING OR MAGNETIC
the images above show only the magnetic board; the interlocking version
is the same except for the coupling of the chess pieces, in fact on the
chessboard there are the holes instead of the magnets and under the
pawns there are the pins instead of the magnets.
chess and checker board!
and visually impaired will only appreciate it!
tactile chess board with protruding dark boxes. Each light and dark box
has a hole or a magnet in the center where the chess pieces fit
together thanks to a metal pin or a magnet placed under their base.
While for the checkers of the lady it is sufficient to place them in
the low, clear boxes.
chess pieces are distinguishable thanks to a metallic relief placed at
the top of each dark check.
checkers of the checkers are distinguishable thanks to a relief, light
pawns, and to a recess, dark pawns.
Material: chess board and wooden chess pawns, checkers of the plastic
- Chess board size: 30.0 x 30.0 x 2.0 cm.
- Chessboard game area only size: 26.0 x 26.0 cm.
- Single box size of the board: 3.2 x 3.2 cm, the dark are raised
compared to the clear 0.3 cm.
- Chess pawns: the axes have a metallic relief on the head.
- Checkers of the checkers: the clear have a plastic relief in the
- Height of checker piece Re: 6.5 cm.
- RE check diameter: 2.7 cm.
- Checkers height: 0.8 cm.
- Checkers diameter: 3.0 cm
- Chessboard weight and pawns: 1.20 kg.
Chess coming from India from which they spread through Persia, were
introduced to Europe by the Arabs, between 700 and 900.
- The game of Lady was born in France around the year one thousand and
then spread throughout the world in many variations.
PRICE: € 66,00 no VAT.
PRICE: € 90,00 no VAT.